using gift card on shopdisney

Pooh2

Dis Veteran
I've been trying to place an order on Shopdisney and the gift card option at check-out is not showing, tried two different computers in case there was a setting on my end.
I've used it many times before so I know where it should be but it does not appear to be available anywhere.
Had anyone else experienced this?
I've sent messages to shopdisney on facebook, email and instagram. No response yet.
Any suggestions?

Finally got a message from Shopdisney.
Posting the answer in case anyone else runs into this issue.
I was trying to use a $10 gift card on a $100 order with the 10% Disney Visa Discount.
The app will not allow you to use the DV discount with any amount of gift card.

Disney IT is horrible. I've used many gift certificates online and using discount codes with no problem. Williams and Sonoma especially. My husband gives me a WS gift certificate for most holidays/occasions and that's all I use on line. You can use as many gift cards as you like and still get a discount code like free shipping, etc.

Reviving this zombie thread because:
1) It's still true in 2024. You can use a Disney GC *or* the DVCC 10% discount but not both on one order.
2) This thread saved me from beating my head against my laptop wondering why I couldn't add a GC as a payment method. TY.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter