Using gift cards....

TinkerbellTris

DIS Veteran
I have a question hopefully someone might know the answer. So I saw they have $500 Disney gift cards at sams club I can buy for $484 it’s not a huge savings, but it adds up. Does anyone know if I can use this gift card as a form of payment to my Disney package booked through Walt Disney travel company?
I’m patiently waiting for an end of October room discount , fingers crossed but I need to make a payment on my reservation and this can save me a bit.

I have a question hopefully someone might know the answer. So I saw they have $500 Disney gift cards at sams club I can buy for $484 it’s not a huge savings, but it adds up. Does anyone know if I can use this gift card as a form of payment to my Disney package booked through Walt Disney travel company?
I’m patiently waiting for an end of October room discount , fingers crossed but I need to make a payment on my reservation and this can save me a bit.
You absolutely may use Disney giftcards to pay for your vacation. We have done that with about 75% of our balance and it ALL adds up. Last trip we saved about $300! Target redcard holders get 5% off of giftcards and it doesn’t have to be the credit card it can be the redcard debit linked to your bank account. Save where you can!

You certainly can.

Just a heads up - the $150 pack (three $50 gift cards) is a slightly better savings at Sam's Club than the $500 gift card. 4.68% savings vs 3%.
Yep. We noticed that too. I have purchased 3 of those and am going to purchase one more pack this weekend before our trip. We are using them for dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter