Using Hotels.com for Disney resorts

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Anyone use Hotels.com to book Disney resorts? I was looking at them and thought there possibly could be some savings with them if you kept an eye out. If they had rooms that had a discount through Disney on them, then you were able to use a coupon code, (probably no more than 8-10%) and then paid for it with a discounted Hotels.com gift card, it might work? Any feedback, experience, info here?

I have used Orbitz when Disney's public promo discount was applied, and I was also able to apply a 15% promo code from Orbitz. On top of that, I also earned Orbucks. You just have to get Disney's confirmation code, in order to link to MDE.

The Orbitz booking saved quite a bit, over booking Disney direct, and I had no problems linking to MDE.

I booked a Priceline transparent and refundable booking for POFQ in March. No availability through Disney and cheaper than any other moderate!

Ya I have used Orbitz in the past with good results. But one thing I noticed with Hotels.com is that when I went and added my teen to the room, the price did not go up like it does with the BS Orbtiz tries to pull.

I booked a room through Hotels.com for my upcoming trip a few days ago, but am having trouble adding it to MDE. Is the confirmation # from Hotels.com the correct number for the MDE?

I booked a room through Hotels.com for my upcoming trip a few days ago, but am having trouble adding it to MDE. Is the confirmation # from Hotels.com the correct number for the MDE?

I believe you have to call Hotels.com with the confirmation # they gave you and they, in turn, will call Disney while you are on hold and get you the correct # for MDE. That is what I had to do when I booked a room with Travelocity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!