• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

using old tickets?

tarabl

Mouseketeer
We have tickets with one day passes still left on them. We plan to use them this June. One problem is my daughter had a child's ticket back in 2000 and has just turned 11 in March. Can I get away with using the child's ticket or am I going to have to upgrade to an "adult" one?
She is quite tall for her age. I was thinking of letting it go through and if it is accepted and not questioned that's fine and if we are stopped I'll upgrade and that will be fine too.

Anyone else ever had this problem?

yep, it happenned with my son, but hes so small nobody questioned us. he could prob still pass for 10 but we now have upgraded,i think since you only have 1 day left on the ticket there wont be a prob. nobody looks at you coming thru the gate anyway. have fun....we still have 88 days to wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter