Using Quick Service Dinning Plan at Food & Wine

Redeye

Earning My Ears
I read that you can trade a quick service meal for 3 snacks as long as they are in one transaction. I figure that’s where we’ll get the best bang for our buck going around the world showcase.

Can the transaction be: Snack, Snack and Beer?

I am getting both Yes and No...Does anyone know for sure!

I read that you can trade a quick service meal for 3 snacks as long as they are in one transaction. I figure that’s where we’ll get the best bang for our buck going around the world showcase.

Can the transaction be: Snack, Snack and Beer?

I am getting both Yes and No...Does anyone know for sure!

No. Has to be 3 items tagged as a snack credit and none of the alcoholic beverages are. Can be snack, snack, drink for the non alcoholic drinks that are listed as a snack credit.

Nope if you want a beer it has to be ordered with an entree as a meal.

Alcohol is never snack credit

But you can trade 1 meal for any 3 items with the ddp snack icon in a single transaction

And no that is not best value. Even finding 3 $7 items that's $21. Compare that to chicken and ribs combo plate at flame tree for 18 + a beer......
Can find a similar plate at abc commissary.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!