Using Sesame Place (PA) Platinum Pass at Sea World

johnnypiano

Earning My Ears
We are currently Sesame Place Platinum Pass holders. We are visiting Orlando at the end of the month and plan on visiting Sea World a few times during our week.

I know that as part of our platinum pass, we get free admission to Sea World as well as a 15% discount on food and merchandise. My question is - are there any other pass holder benefits that transfer to Sea World? For example, do we get free preferred parking? Ride again privileges on rides? Reserved parade viewing?

I searched the forum but wasn't able to find any information on this.

Thanks in advance!

I have a super Grover that is a platinum level that was replaced with actual platinum this year. Yep, free preferred parking at Sea World, Aquatica, and Bush Gardens Tampa. But you only get 10 percent off with your AP on the food and merchandising, and platinum seating, unless it is the holidays, and then your platinum seating is not honored. Great use of a pass, as one year, we used it at the 3 parks I just listed, and Sea World San Diego. And we even just activate outside of Sesame Place, as my adult kids are not interested in that park. Though that summer, my DD and I did enjoy the water park for a little while before going to the mall, and a friend’s of hers home near there, a few times.

Hope that helps.

Oh, and that year we also used it to get a nice discount on Discovery Cove, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter