Using the internet at HH

wfp

Earning My Ears
Are local phone calls at HH free? I wanted to know if I would be able to use my laptop while at HH in 2 weeks.Thanks, wfp

I used my laptop when I was at HH in mid-February. Local calls are , I believe, .35 for DVC members and .75 for non-members. I got a local number from my Compuserve service and had, of course, the local call charge while I was logged on. My one bit of advice to you is to try not to log on and off repeatedly. Those local call charges sure do add up during your stay. I hope you have a great trip. Let us know how it is while you are there!:smooth:

We just returned from HH and used the dataport in the room for internet connection. As already stated, all local calls are .35 for members (.75 for other guests).

I use Netzero- a free internet service- which does have local access numbers at HH, as well as at WDW.

Enjoy!

If you don't want to take your laptop (which I always do) then I would like to inform you that you can use the computers at the public library on the island for free to check your e-mail or get your Disneyinfo fix.

You have to fill out a card, but there is no charge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter