• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Using the internet on board.....

December99

<font color=orange>WDW Antenna Topper Queen</font>
I was wondering if anyone will know this and can answer this. We plan on getting the internet package for the whole week so that dh can check his work emails while we are gone and can check in with work that way. I have a very important matter that I need to do a registration for on the 21st. I was wondering if anyone knows if that will be possible - registering for something online using the internet on board. It will require payment information and I wasn't sure if that would be doable.

Thanks in advance

Sure. Security is handled server side, not client side, so as long as YOU remember to LOG OUT at the end of your session, you will be able to access web sites the same as you would using your home PC.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter