Using Top of The World Lounge

NooNoo

Earning My Ears
Hi All

So, you know the rule that you can only use TOTWL at Bay Lake if you are staying at a Disney resort using your points.

Well, will I be allowed to do this..........

Stay at Vero Beach on points and then the morning after drive up to WDW. That night visit TOTWL but then actually sleep offsite that night?

Please Help!

TIA

TOTWL access is available if you have a DVC membership card. as long as the points you are staying on are your own, you should be good to go. If you're renting points, then no.

Thanks!
Well I thought you just needed your membership card to get in (I am a DVC Member), but in October, I was staying offsite and I went to the Lounge but they turned me away because they said you have to be staying using your points. So who knows!

My understanding is that you have to be staying onsite (which I wouldn't class VB as) on points to be allowed access but to be honest, it seems to vary, people have reported different experiences so who knows!

The "rule" is that yes, you should have a valid reservation on Property with points, and have your Membership card, and I'm pretty sure Vero is not classed as on property, or Hilton Head.

As everyone else has said, we have heard of people being allowed up when its quiet, but that's the risk you take, I guess....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!