Using WDW Park Hopper at Disneyland?

TimNDansMom

DIS Veteran
Can you still use the new MYW tickets and trade for a DL ticket? I'm considering buying a 10 non-expiry park hopper and taking some days off it to use at DL for our trip this summer. Is this still possible? I read that you used to be able to do this with the old WDW ticketing.

Supposedly you can - but when I started asking about it, I more or less got the runaround.
Ticket seller said see Guest Services to exchange a WDW one day non hopper to a DL ticket
Guest Services said to just present the WDW pass at the turnstile and there it would be swapped for a DisneyLand ticket.
Never found out - I was the "victim" of some pixie dust and somehow my three day hopper that I upgraded to a four day became a six day ticket instead.

They definitely said that only a non-hopper WDW ticket could be exchanged for a DL ticket?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter