• only if nothing else of interest is on

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no interest at all

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Buzz Rules

To Infinity and Beyond
Hey guys, the USMNT plays Canada tonight in their second match of the Concacaf Nations League. What do you think the score will be and do you plan to watch the game?🇺🇸🇨🇦⚽

Ummm...what is this? US Men's National Team? Soccer, I guess? Maybe?

Yeah, it's the men's national soccer team. In theory, this should be an easy win for them.

Can't catch the game tonight - I'll be busy watching my son play in his HS soccer playoff match. :)

Huge soccer fans here. Had to give up on the men’s national team because they have been so terrible for so long! Got tired of watching them lose!

🇨🇦2 vs.
🇺🇸0

Sad result for the USMNT. First time loss to Canada in 34 years. Gregg Berhalter (manager) should be fired. It's a sad time to be an american soccer fan. Hopefully better results will come in November. By the way, the next Concacaf Nations League USA vs. Canada game will be on: NOV 15 2019 - 7:00 EST EXPLORIA STADIUM, ORLANDO, FLORIDA.
This tournament is the qualifiers for the Concacaf Gold Cup and also affects the rankings for the FIFA World Cup qualifying hexagonal round. Tough loss for all USMNT fans right now.

:sad2::sad1::sad:😢😭:confused3

Absolutely embarrassing performance
Worse than England🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 vs. Iceland🇮🇸 in Euro 2016?

Also a quote from Grant Wahl's( soccer writer) twitter:
"FT Canada 2:0 USMNT. Fully deserved win, Canada’s first vs USA in 34 years. US used to be hard to play against. That hasn’t been the case for years. Serious questions over whether Gregg Berhalter is fit for the job. The man who will make the decision on Gregg Berhalter’s future as USMNT coach (Earnie Stewart) is very likely to soon report to ... Jay Berhalter, Gregg’s brother. US Soccer, everybody. "

Just... wow.... USSF 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️:worried:

Worse than England🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 vs. Iceland🇮🇸 in Euro 2016?

Also a quote from Grant Wahl's( soccer writer) twitter:
"FT Canada 2:0 USMNT. Fully deserved win, Canada’s first vs USA in 34 years. US used to be hard to play against. That hasn’t been the case for years. Serious questions over whether Gregg Berhalter is fit for the job. The man who will make the decision on Gregg Berhalter’s future as USMNT coach (Earnie Stewart) is very likely to soon report to ... Jay Berhalter, Gregg’s brother. US Soccer, everybody. "

Just... wow.... USSF 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️:worried:

lol

I actually think our loss is worse than England's. However, no one will care or know about it tomorrow except for maybe 10% of the U.S. population. Sad. If this was Europe, it would be the cover story of every newspaper in the nation. :sad2:📰

Yeah, it's the men's national soccer team. In theory, this should be an easy win for them.

Can't catch the game tonight - I'll be busy watching my son play in his HS soccer playoff match. :)

You were saying?

Oh, ok, thanks. I have 0% interest in soccer. Why am I in this thread? I have no idea lol
Me either but you know what a bandwagoner I am. :rotfl2:I hope we’re not emerging as an international soccer power because I’d really hate to have to start following it.

Me either but you know what a bandwagoner I am. :rotfl2:I hope we’re not emerging as an international soccer power because I’d really hate to have to start following it.

You got me to watch basketball no WAY I am following you to soccer. You’d owe me hockey lol

Taylor Twellman (ESPN soccer analyst): "They are in crisis mode"

The USMNT situation is getting worse..... :sad2:

Also Canadians should start following their men's team during the Nations League if they haven't yet. Canada's men's team last won the Gold Cup back in 2000. They have not qualified for the FIFA World Cup since 1986. They have a shot now of making the hexagonal round and qualifying for the first time in many years. I hope the USA will not need Canada's help to qualify ourselves. For those who do not follow soccer, we helped Mexico qualify for the FIFA 2014 WC back in 2013. Most of their fans were like:
🇲🇽:worship:🇺🇸.
In 2017 we needed Mexico's help to qualify for the FIFA 2018 WC. It didn't happen:
🇺🇸:(🇲🇽.

I fear we may need Canada's help to qualify for the FIFA 2022 WC in
🇶🇦. In October 2021 all USMNT fans maybe like: 🇺🇸🙏:worship:🇨🇦.

Canada should be proud of their team on the rise. The USSF is in shambles and most fans don't know how to feel about it .
:confused3😖

Canada should be proud of their team on the rise. The USSF is in shambles and most fans don't know how to feel about it .
:confused3😖

I wish the route to improving the Canadian Men's team had not included stealing the coach from the Canadian Women's team. It was not done well and I think has really damaged the Women's team this year.

M.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!