UT Adult Tickets at Child Prices.... Not really!

disneydad7281231

Earning My Ears
Not sure if this has ever been addressed but I have been comparing ticket prices and trying to figure out the best way to save. Last week UT had:
5 day Hopper
- $757.21 adult
- $737.68 kids
NOW WITH THE ADULT TICKETS AT CHILD PRICE
- $751.98 for adult or kid

Ultimately UT is cheaper then Disney most of the time, but this PROMO really isn't as good as it sounds because they jack up the kids price. This is uniform across any amount of day and type of ticket.
Ultimately if you are buying adult tickets only it saves you a few bucks, but they aren't TRULY child prices.

I run across this kind of stuff constantly, especially comparing Undercover Tourist's tickets to just regular Disney site tickets. The savings are a little misleading. The total savings ends up being like nine bucks total for 5 tickets, lol.

But, this isn't too different than just about every other company out there doing the same thing. Southwest Airlines is a perfect example. They'll advertise $49 flights, but that's only if you want to fly to like St. Louis at 5am on a random Tuesday.

I run across this kind of stuff constantly, especially comparing Undercover Tourist's tickets to just regular Disney site tickets. The savings are a little misleading. The total savings ends up being like nine bucks total for 5 tickets, lol.

But, this isn't too different than just about every other company out there doing the same thing. Southwest Airlines is a perfect example. They'll advertise $49 flights, but that's only if you want to fly to like St. Louis at 5am on a random Tuesday.
Yeah I have found that UT is still better option. At least for when I am planning to go. Save about $25 per person on 5/6 day base tickets and about $45 per person on 5/6 day hopper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter