UY question.

Marv_barr

Mouseketeer
We have a Sept UY and a small contract of 75 points. I'm just looking for confirmation that I'm understanding this correctly. We currently have 0 points for 2019 and 67 points available for 2020 we plan on banking the 67 points. If we decide to take a Feb 2021 will I have access to borrow 2022 points?

TIA

A reservation in Feb 2021 would take place during your Sept 2020 UY. You could borrow from your Sept 2021 UY for the reservation, but not from Sept 2022.

And also note that you would not bank Sep 2020 points for that Feb 2021 trip, because that trip would occur in your Sep 2020 use year, meaning any points from your use year that begins Sep 2020 would be "current" use year points for that trip..

Easiest way to think is first figure out the UY of a trip..forget calendar year.

Once you know the UY of the trip, then you can use banked points from UY prior to trip, points from UY of the trip, and borrow points from UY after the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!