Uzima Pool Bar QS credit?

Mango7100

DIS Veteran
I have looked but found conflicting info on Uzima Pool Bar., so I am wondering if anyone has recent feedback. Can I use a QS credit and get a hot entree or is it only the cold grab and go items? If we use a QS credit, are the alcoholic drinks part of the QS credit? Those drinks are $11-14 so it would add a lot of value to a QS credit. We are probably going to eat lunch 2 out of our 3 days at the pool, so if it is not included in the dining plan then we would have to rethink if we could get enough out of the DDP. Thanks!

Yes, you can use QS credits at Uzima Pool Bar. I believe you can get one of the drinks as well but I can't say for absolute certainty. I don't see why not. You can do that at Maji Pool bar at Kidani so you should be able to at Uzima. We usually eat at Mara which is located by the pool and get our alcoholic drink with our table service.

Yes, you can use QS credits at Uzima Pool Bar. I believe you can get one of the drinks as well but I can't say for absolute certainty. I don't see why not. You can do that at Maji Pool bar at Kidani so you should be able to at Uzima. We usually eat at Mara which is located by the pool and get our alcoholic drink with our table service.
Thanks!

When is your trip? We'll be there in August and can check it out. Allears states that there isn't a kitchen available for the pool bar, so hot entrees have to be ordered on the phone at the bar, with a delivery and service charge. It's akin to ordering room service. I had planned on getting something at Mara and taking it to the pool.

The Disney Quick Service Dining Plan Brochure lists Uzima Pool Bar as a quick service DP location.

When is your trip? We'll be there in August and can check it out. Allears states that there isn't a kitchen available for the pool bar, so hot entrees have to be ordered on the phone at the bar, with a delivery and service charge. It's akin to ordering room service. I had planned on getting something at Mara and taking it to the pool.
We are going in July. I saw it was on the Disney site as accepting the DDP, but I wasn’t sure if entrees would be considered room service and therefore affect credits. I didn’t care about the food but the drinks sound good and are a decent price...those would be a great beverage use with our meal. Maybe we will do Mara too...do you know if you can get other drinks beside the ones listed on their menu?

The Disney Quick Service Dining Plan Brochure lists Uzima Pool Bar as a quick service DP location.
Yes, but OP specifically asked about the availability of hot entrees. The only info I've found is on Allears, that states cold grab & go can be ordered at the bar, hot entrees are ordered via private dining with extra charges attached. I haven't seen "Just ate at Uzima and..." reports to verify that's still the case.

I believe it's a full bar, which means they can make a variety of drinks as long as the bartender knows how ;) Since you have to order the drink with the meal, I imagine entrees would be limited to what the bar has available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter