Vacation A or Vacation B

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all! Here are two vacation choices. Which would you pick? S

VACATION A:

Going in Spring 2003

Staying at Value and/or Moderate WDW resorts

Buy a 7 day hopper pass per family member, but only use 2 park days and 1 option day and a trip to Sea World. Saving the 5 other park days for two future trips.

VACATION B:

Going in Spring 2004

Staying at a deluxe monorail resort AND then over to the YC or BC resort. Each about 3 nights.

Buying 7 day hopper pass per family member, but only using 3 park days, 2 options and maybe a Sea World trip. Saving 4 park days for one future vacation.

SO WHICH TRIP WOULD YOU PICK? S

LOL ~ cute!

Gary and I were talking last night and we think we will wait until Spring 2004 to go to WDW. After several chats with dd (9), I realized how much she loves Epcot. I hadn't seriously considered staying at the Beach Club, but now I am thinking about it. We could go in March 2003 and have a nice time, but waiting until March 2004 would be a SPECTACULAR time! So I think we shall wait. I like planning and anticipating the trip as much as I enjoy the vacation itself. dd will be 9 soon and she has been 3 times, ds isn't 3 yet and he has been twice. Spoiled? Nah, just very very luck! S

Oh Sandra, I will miss our MK tour together in March 2003! Hopefully we'll still be able to afford to go in March 2004, with Dan in University (if he gets accepted).

Rudy is now suggesting that I take the bus down and he'll drive the car down. I don't trust that car to get us there on time! Gee, I'm thinking now of going a few days earlier! :teeth:

LOL

Was pulling out the Snowpants for DD last night when I came across the Mickey Santa Hats! DD got so excited that now we are going to wear them this weekend!

As far as the kids being spoiled, Noway!:crazy:
LOL

This is what memories are made of! Especially what is going on in today's world. Live for today, 'cause tomorrow may not come! Sad but somehow we never know anymore.

Scratch
:smooth:

And Let's convince Gary and Sandra this weekend!
Well, at least Gary, 'cause I think Sandra is on our side!LOL

Scratch
:smooth:

Sandra: I tend to think I'd be going this year. With the way things are going in the world, you may not want to go next year and I say live for today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter