Vacation home for 21 people?

wdisneyaholic

DIS Veteran
We are planning a trip for us and my husbands whole immediate family. There are 21 total, 10 adults and 11 children various ages. We are interested in renting a vacation home for disney. Does anyone know if it is possible for all of us to rent 1 home or do we need 2? Any info would help.

I have seen them (7 & 8 bedroom houses with 4 or 5 bathrooms). I was offered a special deal by one owner on two houses that backed up to each other (which would give you 2 pools) with no fence in the middle (very easy going back and forth). Check www.vrbo.com and you'll probably find something.

I don't have any personal experience with this company, but here's a link with a house (mansion) that'll sleep all 21 of you - looks quite impressive, close to the parks, and only $1725 to $2625 for a 7-night stay, depending on season.

Mansion

CDisney,

Do you know of anyone who rented from this company? We are looking into renting this house and would like to hear some feed back. Any info would be great.

Sorry, I don't have any second-hand experience with this company, either. It was one of the sites I came across when I was looking for a vacation home.

According to the website, the owners of the company are based in the UK. However, there is a local management company with 24-hour support. If you e-mail Blue Ribbon, I'm sure the company's reps would provide you the name of the local management company to contact to give you peace of mind.

(I have personnally rented a 4-bedroom from Premier Homes and was satisfied with the company. It doesn't have any 8-bedrooms listed on its site, but it may be worth a call, just to see if Premier has any in its inventory.)

Here is link for Central Florida Property Managers' Association so you can see if Blue Ribbon's local management company is a member. CFPMA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter