Vacation Package Goodies

greenkai3000

DIS Veteran
I’m curious to know if people have gotten different kinds of pocorn buckets, pass holders, and extra goodies depending on which hotel they’ve stayed at?

We stayed at the Tokyo Disney Celebration Hotel-Discover and got an orange popcorn bucket, and pass holder that both look like suitcases , as well as a blue drawstring bag, and mat to sit on for parades

Attachments

• 1AA8223D-F147-4122-83E5-AA96A665096D.jpeg
    1AA8223D-F147-4122-83E5-AA96A665096D.jpeg
    91.6 KB · Views: 28
These are last year’s items. The popcorn bucket design has changed, the ticket holder design has changed & the gift choices (from which you chose the bag & the leisure sheet) have changed. The hotel you stay at makes no difference as to the items you will receive.

These are last year’s items. The popcorn bucket design has changed, the ticket holder design has changed & the gift choices (from which you chose the bag & the leisure sheet) have changed. The hotel you stay at makes no difference as to the items you will receive.

Are there any pics somewhere on line of this year's goodies? We are going back again in December

We went before July 9 (June 30 to July 5). The plush toy and popcorn bucket were not part of the offer.

https://reserve.tokyodisneyresort.jp/en/sp/about/vp_01
Scroll all the way down for the pictures of what’s included in the package.

I love everything but the new Minnie pocorn bucket. It’s basically the girl version of what we got last year. No biggie, I’ll just give it to one of my cousins going with us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter