• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Vacation Package Help

addidisney

Earning My Ears
Hi,my name is Add and I need help, I am planning to visit Disneyland for the 50th Anniversary in June of 2006. How and where can I get some good vacation packages??? The reason I am doing this is so I can start saving money for next year. It is mainly 2 adults and 2 children!! We plan on staying 6 days/5 nights!! Please help, I don't know what to see or do on my vacation,(hotels,flights,car,tickets etc.) I am new to this, I want this vacation to be worthwhile. This will be our first time visting the West coast. Please give any info you can, anything will be appreciated. Thanks!!

Go to www.disneyland.com and there's a link you can press on that will take you directly to vacation packages. You can't reserve yet for 2006, I know, I tried. :) But put in the number of adults and children going and the hotel you think you want to stay at so you can get an idea of how much you'll be spending. You also have the option of including airfare in your package. There are several airlines to chose from. Good luck and have fun on your trip! :earboy2:

You might also want to consider checking with Dreams Unlimited Travel. There should be a link somewhere on this site. I have used them for all my Disney vacations (Disneyland and Disney World) the past several years, and they are great! They will look for discounts for you, and make your dining reservations too.

I have used www.expedia.com for several of our vacations. And right now they are cheaper than disneyland.com - at least the week we are wanting to go. The only difference is that you get a few perks for going with disneyland.com. If I were you, I'd get a quote from them all and take whichever one you feel gives you what your family needs. Sometimes, I've found that I can get a cheaper price by booking the hotel, air and car all seperately, but it all depends on when you are going.
Whatever you decide, it'll be a GREAT vacation!!! ::MinnieMo

AAA has some DisneyLand vacation packages available. You can save some money if you are a member. We are going the first week in June for 6 days and it only cost us $1600.00 for 2 adults and 1 child for everything including flights. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

John :banana:

:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter