• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vacation Planning DVD/Video

GoN2WDW

A Mouse fan through and through!
I was looking at the DL site and didn't see a planning dvd that you could order. Do they have one like WDW?

They do (or did at least) but it's the same 8 minutes that are on the current WDW one.

The one I got in Oct for our Dec trip was pure DL 50th hoopla. It's called "Your Guide to the Happiest Celebration on Earth." Of course, I'm not exactly sure how WDI gets off calling it a "vacation planning guide" since it's a whirlwind 8 minute DL commercial. . . but it's what I got when I ordered the planning video. :confused3

I can't remember if I ordered it off the website or not and I can't find a place to order one now. . . so I'd call DLR at 714-956-MICKEY and ask them for one. If one exists, those folks should have access to it.

BTW, my shipping label said it came from Lake Buena Vista, FL. But it is the California planning video!

Happy planning!

I guess I'm better off going my usual route of the guide books! I'm so comfortable with WDW that I buy them just as a quick reference and momento. The DL ones I'm actually going to have to read front to back! But I'm looking forward to it!

They never called it a planning video, they called it a "sneak peak to the 50th celebrations."

And yes it is a total of 8 mins and exactly what is on the WDW planning video.

It really is such a poor verision compared to the WDW one I wouldn't even bother if I were you...might make you want to go less and lean towards WDW! :~)

I ordered one because we are planning our first family trip to DL but my kids love love the WDW one and after watching the DL one they asked to just watch the "good" one (WDW).... :rotfl:

Dawn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter