VACATION REDO fully booked

tenneycjt

DIS Veteran
So i posted how my mom and i went to disneyland last month but she got the stomach flu and ended up in the er twice. So we are going to do a redo in Nov, thanks to advice on the forums i chose nov 17 thru the 21st. But when i called this morning the rooms we needed were not available for that week, so ichanged it to the 10th which i really didnt want to do. because christmas season has been announced. I wound up calling back and was told that teh one day the 20th of november wasnt available so that was messing up availability for the other 3 days. She suggested i come in on saturday which was available although a little more expensive. I took it, but than when i cked the flights the flight i wanted to return on was crazy expensive. So i decided to call again and behold a room magically opened up with wheelchair access and a tub. So i did get the 17th thru the 21st. Its amazing how fast things can change on reservations, So i guess if u cant get the room or rate u want kee[ calling. Hopefully we will have a magical and healthy trip this time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter