VacationCentralFlorida.com

MM_Bound

Earning My Ears
Wondering of anyone has used VacationCentralFlorida.com for accommodations in Windsor Hills lately and what their experience was. Dave seems to have some good deals, but I can't seem to find out much information past that point.
Thanks in advance!

We're rented from them several times and have always had a good experience. Would do so again without hesitation.

Thanks for the reply. Was the last time recently? Was there any costs above what you paid in the site?

Our last stay with them was in 2016. No additional costs/fees over what we paid for the rental.

we luv dave i rent every year, dont pay extra for silly charges like grill, or south exposure just get the basic $799 or weekly rate, they just added a small waterpark, very fun and soo close google shortcutt to animal kingdom and have fun, wh is 1 of those resorts that keeps it immaculate..,

Thanks for the replies. I booked yesterday and will try and remember to put up a review once the trip is complete.

Another WOO HOO for Dave! We love "our" town house that we've rented 3x now. We've stayed in one of the 2BR condos, too. I just hate that we're going just us and 2 small kids this time and really can't justify the extra cost for 2BR+ with just the 4 of us.

I rented a last minute 2-bedroom condo from them a few years ago (one of their $299 + $100 fees deal). It was okay. There were a number of things wrong with the unit, including a rug that was a tripping hazard that was covering a problem with the floor and multiple burned out light bulbs. It was apparent that the unit was rarely taken out of commission for upkeep. I called the management company and they fixed what they could but it shouldn't be MY JOB to tell them what's wrong. I was disappointed so I have not been back.

I used VCF twice. The first time was maybe 3 years ago and it was fine. The second was Aug of this year. I would never ever book through them again. You can read about my experience here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/vacation-central-florida-windsor-hills-review.3698924/

Edited to add: they *still* have old photos on their website of the unit we stayed in. None of the bedrooms have the theming shown in those pictures. The Star Wars room is now a Mickey room, the Queen room is now a Princess themed room (my 17yo son loved that, lol), and the Master bedroom is Mickey/Minnie in love themed.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter