VacationCentralFlorida.com

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by MM_Bound, Nov 7, 2018.

1. MM_Bound

MM_Bound Earning My Ears

Wondering of anyone has used VacationCentralFlorida.com for accommodations in Windsor Hills lately and what their experience was. Dave seems to have some good deals, but I can't seem to find out much information past that point.
    Thanks in advance!

2. Gr8t Fan

Gr8t Fan DIS Veteran

We're rented from them several times and have always had a good experience. Would do so again without hesitation.

MM_Bound likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. MM_Bound

MM_Bound Earning My Ears

Thanks for the reply. Was the last time recently? Was there any costs above what you paid in the site?

5. Gr8t Fan

Gr8t Fan DIS Veteran

Our last stay with them was in 2016. No additional costs/fees over what we paid for the rental.

MM_Bound likes this.
  6. lelesmith11

lelesmith11 Earning My Ears

we luv dave i rent every year, dont pay extra for silly charges like grill, or south exposure just get the basic $799 or weekly rate, they just added a small waterpark, very fun and soo close google shortcutt to animal kingdom and have fun, wh is 1 of those resorts that keeps it immaculate..,

MM_Bound likes this.
  7. MM_Bound

MM_Bound Earning My Ears

Thanks for the replies. I booked yesterday and will try and remember to put up a review once the trip is complete.

8. FrankieWinthrop

FrankieWinthrop Mouseketeer

Another WOO HOO for Dave! We love "our" town house that we've rented 3x now. We've stayed in one of the 2BR condos, too. I just hate that we're going just us and 2 small kids this time and really can't justify the extra cost for 2BR+ with just the 4 of us.

9. robinb

robinb DIS Veteran

I rented a last minute 2-bedroom condo from them a few years ago (one of their $299 + $100 fees deal). It was okay. There were a number of things wrong with the unit, including a rug that was a tripping hazard that was covering a problem with the floor and multiple burned out light bulbs. It was apparent that the unit was rarely taken out of commission for upkeep. I called the management company and they fixed what they could but it shouldn't be MY JOB to tell them what's wrong. I was disappointed so I have not been back.