Valet Parking for Handicapped at the Contemporary

DiscussDisney

Let the magic begin!
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to confirm something. I will be traveling with my Mom who is handicapped at the end of this month. We have an AR for breakfast at Chef Mickey's. Is it still ok to leave our car at the CR valet while we go to the MK? From what I have read on these boards, it appears to be fine, but I want to make sure and not break any rules. Thank you.

Technically you are only allowed to park for three hours when dining at one of the monorail hotels. However, if you use valet parking you can get rid of the three hour sticker and park for the day.

Note that with handicap plates or hang tag the valet parking is free. However, the valets are tip positions and they do not get anything from the parking fee. I will always tip $1.00 or $2.00 (depending on the weather) both when parking and when picking up the car. If I have (and will be using) my ECV and the valet unloads it and sets it up (or breaks it down and loads it in the trunk) I will tip $5.00 instead. However, if I have to handle the ECV myself not only is there no tip but a discussion with a supervisor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter