Valet Parking questions

Cramden

DIS Veteran
HI. I have a 4 day trip coming up in September where I'll be staying at the Wilderness Lodge. It'll be my first trip that I'll have to pay for the overnight parking fees. I was wondering if I could pay for Valet Parking for just the last 2 days of my stay and pay the standard $24 for the first 2. Valet would come in pretty handy for what I have planned the latter part of my trip.

I was also wondering if Valet would entitle me to park at CR and walk to MK. I'd be there for about 4 hours since I'm doing the Marceline to Magic Tour on that day then leaving MK for HS.

Thanks!

In the past, paying for valet parking at one resort was good for other resorts in the same time period. Did this change?

In the past, paying for valet parking at one resort was good for other resorts in the same time period.

That’s what I thought, too.

From allears.net:

upd.gif
As of 3/21/18: Valet parking fee at Walt Disney World resort hotels is $33. Once paid, however, you can use valet parking for the entire day at any resort that offers it without paying the fee again -- show the day's valet receipt at the next resort to avoid being charged again.

So that means I could valet park at the Contemporary and walk to MK for my tour? It's the day I check out and would prefer that to using the Boat back and forth from the WL.

Wouldn't it depend on what season / how busy they were? I thought at Christmas you couldn't even valet unless you had an ADR or something at that resort.

So that means I could valet park at the Contemporary and walk to MK for my tour? It's the day I check out and would prefer that to using the Boat back and forth from the WL.
There are times when you cannot valet park at a resort where you are not staying. I've been entering the resort at the guard shack and heard them deny valet parking to a guest not staying st the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter