Valet Parking ??????

bellsonmytoes

I have a HAPPY HEART
Tried to do a search, but the search function is turned off??? Anyway..

If I pay $6 to valet part at the Wilderness Lodge, when I go to the Grand Floridian for dinner will I have to pay again, or is the $6 good for all day at all resorts???

Thank you for your help....

The fee is $6 per day to cover all valet at WDW. They will give you something to show you have already paid at WL and then you can park free (plus tip) at GF or any other WDW resort with valet parking (Swan Dolphin not included).

Just a word about WL valet -- they are VERY GOOD, but they sometimes forget to give you a tag. A couple of days I just received a receipt, which worked just fine when we valet-parked at BC and GF. The CMs there said they understood -- maybe WL just ran out of tags. Anyway, if you don't see a tag on your rearview mirror, you should ask before leaving.

I never had a problem, but just wanted to pass along this info.

Does anyone know if the one fee, all day also covers valet at the Downtown Disney Marketplace???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter