Validating parking at Aulani?

jerseygirlmk

Mouseketeer
Hi! We rented a car for a week for our vacation. We are not DVC so will most likely be charged $37 for the day. If we use the spa or go to the restaurants can our day be validated? Just curious!

I would be surprised if they allow this, but i have no idea. If you can, just buy a muffin and validate for the day?

Well we went to Hawaii in September. We didn't stay at Aulani and were considered Day Guests. The way that I read their rules on their websites parking validation is meant for Day Guests not guests that are actually staying at the resort as the wording is Overnight Guests versus Day Guests.

We had our parking validated 'AMA 'AMA when we ate lunch there. There are specific rules for parking validation so no you can't just buy a muffin. Here's the rules on their website:

upload_2017-6-25_17-18-16.png

Thank you! I was just wondering since we were visiting the spa and have reservations at both Ama AMA and the character breakfast.
Totally understandable. I imagine they expect you to utilize their offerings there as an overnight guest versus enticing people from off-site so to speak to part with their money lol on their property.

I will say I enjoyed 'AMA 'AMA had the chicken sandwich if I remember correctly and the ambience was nice and relaxing.

Oh thank you! It's our first time in Hawaii! We are super excited!
No problem! It was my first time in Hawaii as well. We were staying at a for rent by owner condo in Makaha but made it down to Ko Olina several times throughout the trip.

My husband and I also went to Marriott's Ko Olina and had breakfast one morning and OMG it was amazing with the tiramisu pankcakes but it was actually our most expensive meal the entire trip. That place though is more of an adult feel; I would say the ambience of the whole place was more adult IMO.

We tried Monkeypod Kitchen basically across the street from Aulani in that shopping area and had very good pizza. We ended up sitting outside though and had the opportunity to have a singer out there. We did a reservation for that and I would suggest that as it can get pretty busy if that interests you.

Hope you have a great time!

Thank you for the great advice! We will definitely try them out. Oh we will have to try the pizza as we are from NJ and have some great pizza haha.
Oh now don't come back telling me that what they have is not pizza based on your hometown area :lmao::lmao:...can't lie I'm from KC so bbq def gets compared to what I have at home :rotfl2::rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter