Value priced table service restaurants?

hannahryan

DIS Veteran
We are going to WDW 11/3-11/11/04. After having been to WDW several times, I've realized I can't stand counter service food. Sitting down at a restaurant is exactly what I need to relax when visiting the parks. It seems to calm the kids down as well. That being said, we are really trying to keep costs down. So far we've gotten $135 airfare and the hotel for $79nite (POR). What table service restaurants would you recommend that are not too pricey but good. Thanks for your help.
::MinnieMo

Kona Cafe at the Poly Resort
Rose & Crown pub in Epcot
Cinderella's Royal Table in the MK
Mama Melrose or 50's Primetime in MGM
Wolfgang Puck at Downtown Disney
Boatwrights at PO Riverside resort
Trails End at Fort Wilderness
Whispering Canyon Cafe at The Wilderness Lodge

I'll add:

Yacht Club Galley
Grand Floridian Cafe
Olivia's
ESPN Club

IMO, The Plaza Rest. in MK gives you the most food for your money of any on-site rest. All their meals are enough to share, and they are very reasonable. I second the Trail's End. It's a typical WDW buffet, but priced lower than the others. Also, it's an easy boat ride from the MK. :D

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

*I* think that most of the full service restaurants are affordable IF you share meals. We shared meals on our trip in May at anyplace that wasn't a buffet type, and were stuffed, sometimes even leaving leftovers. PT Cafe, for one, had HUGE portions that my husband and i easily split and we got out of there for under $20 with tip.

So you can always consider doing that at some places that you might want to try, if enough people can agree on meal selection =)

I encourage you to check out www.allearsnet.com for every menu and price list at the World. That should help some, too!

Kona
Shutter's
Yacht Club Galley
Boatwright's
Trail's End
Whispering Canyon Lunch
LTT--Lunch
San Angel-Lunch

Ill echo what some of the others have said with a few of our favorites...Mama Melrose, Kona Cafe, and ESPN.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter