Value Resorts - King beds ?

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
I read King beds at Value resort do not have a tub in the bathroom.
"Rooms with a king bed are designed for disabled travelers and do not have a tub, only a wheelchair-accessible shower. "

Is that true?
Can we get a King Bed at the Value Resorts (Music) and still have a tub/shower combo and not a wheelchair accessible shower?

Thank you

I read King beds at Value resort do not have a tub in the bathroom.
"Rooms with a king bed are designed for disabled travelers and do not have a tub, only a wheelchair-accessible shower. "

Is that true?
Can we get a King Bed at the Value Resorts (Music) and still have a tub/shower combo and not a wheelchair accessible shower?

Thank you

Some, but not all, of the King rooms at the Values do not have a tub.

King rooms are also not bookable save as ADA units. Request only. And if the ADA units are not booked they are sometimes assigned to those who request Kings.

EEEK
I want a tub - if we request a preferred King room and get an ADA unit - can we then just get a preferred 2 double beds room with a tub/shower?
It will be early May 2018
We arrive at WDW from MCO about 11:30 PM (late flight in) on a Tuesday night
Any issues getting a decent room we want that late at night ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter