Value Resorts

icu222much

Earning My Ears
I'm planning to visit DisneyWorld for four days at the beginning of December. We (my gf and I) are planning to stay at their most affordable Value Resorts (All-Star Music, Movies, and Sports) and I have a few questions:

1) Do we still get the same Disney quality service when compared to a higher tier resort?
2) Is there still a magical 'Disney' experience when staying in these Value Resorts (I know that this will be a biased response).
3) Is there central Value Resort to be staying at? We plan to visit one park each day, and want to minimize transportation time.
4) Is there any benefit from staying in the Value Resorts other then:
- Able to take Disney shuttle to/from park
- First access to FastPass
- Dining reservations

I'm planning to visit DisneyWorld for four days at the beginning of December. We (my gf and I) are planning to stay at their most affordable Value Resorts (All-Star Music, Movies, and Sports) and I have a few questions:

1) Do we still get the same Disney quality service when compared to a higher tier resort?
2) Is there still a magical 'Disney' experience when staying in these Value Resorts (I know that this will be a biased response).
3) Is there central Value Resort to be staying at? We plan to visit one park each day, and want to minimize transportation time.
4) Is there any benefit from staying in the Value Resorts other then:
- Able to take Disney shuttle to/from park
- First access to FastPass
- Dining reservations
It’s best if you copy/paste onto the Resorts Board where onsite Resorts are discussed:
https://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-resorts.12/

Yes there is the same Disney ambiance.

Same park buses. Same Magical Express airport transportation. Same daily maid service (Mousekeeeping). Same concierge service for park tickets and Disney tours. Same gift shop although with some resort specific souvenirs. Same baggage storage for a few hours before and after checkout and for larger valuables.

Disney's value resorts have fewer amenities like,
No full service restaurant with waiters, it's more like a cafeteria. (Some moderate resorts also have a cafeteria as a second restaurant, such as the Pepper Market at Coronado Springs.)
The rooms are smaller on average than the moderate and deluxe resorts.

Last edited:

Just FYI: The OP has posted on the correct board, Disney Resorts Board, and has received multiple replies there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!