value season

vsb372

Earning My Ears
I would like to take my family to Disney during the value season of 8/25/02-10/2/02.
Does any one know if there are any weeks during this time that are better. I'm especially interested in the driving conditions, crowds, and weather. We will be traveling with children and we will be camping so I'd be interested in knowing if there are any sites in Fort Wilderness that are better than others. We like open and spacious with shade.

Well, the value seasons are scheduled to try to get people there when the crowds are down. I always go during these times. I prefer the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas, but all of the value seasons will avoid the crowds.

As to the best loops, I'm sure everyone here has their own opinion. Some like to be close to the marina while others like to be away from the action.

I know FW has been upgrading the electric on a lot of loops and the brush has been removed from many. When I was there in December the 1500 loop was bare:eek:

I always have a dog with me so I am restricted to the pet loops.

I'm especially interested in the driving conditions, crowds, and weather.

We have always found the weekend AFTER Labor Day to be one of the least crowded at WDW. The traffic is not too bad either, as the snowbirds have not yet arrived! And the weather is still hot enough to swim, but not unbearable (August is unbearable!!!).

Donna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter