VB question -unbirthday party

FlyingfreeWDW

Earning My Ears
Hello guys!

My family is headed to VB for a trip this May. I was looking for some information about the unbirthday party. What does it entail? How much? What age groups is it appropriate for? Advance ressies?

Thank you very much for any and all help.

We were at VB during President's Week in Feb. with DD's 4 and 10. They both attended the unbirthday party or in my older daughter's case the birthday party. She actually went on her birthday! It is an hour long party for ages 4-12 (this is from memory so could be slightly off on the ages). So I had one of the youngest and oldest in the room. The report that I got back, which is no means conclusive, is that they do a couple party games such as musical chairs, decorate a cupcake and wack a pinata. Both of my girls seemed to have fun. It may have been a little on the young side for my older one but there were a couple other 10 year olds ...and any time she gets candy she's happy. It is a free supervised program that is offerd three times (I think?) a week. You must sign up the day of the party at Eb and Flo's and it is limited so you should go early. Also you may only sign up once during your stay at the resort. HTH

We were there over Spring Break and our DD9 and her friend also 9 did the unbirthday party. They both had fun, but they said it was for younger kids. They played the traditional b-day party games. You register for it the day of, it is first come first served. Once it is full then they don't take anymore. There was no charge for it. I believe while we were there it ran on Monday and Wednesday at 2pm. It is held in the Community Hall for 1 hour. Have a good Trip:sunny:

I found my 'Playful Pastimes' sheet from our trip dated Sunday Feb 19th - Sat Feb 25th. It has the Unbirthday party three times during that week ( M,W,F) at 2pm. The description statese for ages 4 & up. Eb and Flo's opened at 9am.

Probably the enjoyment of the older children might depend on if there are others their age. If it is all younger children it might not work for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter