VDH Autolinking Resort Stay

kes601

DIS Veteran
Wondering if anybody else has experienced this as it was a first for me. I was able to add a night on the beginning of our stay at VDH in June as we decided to fly in the day before. It is a different room type, so it is a separate reservation. As soon as I grabbed the room on the DVC site I went to the DL site to link the reservation but it was already there linked to my account. Is this new?

Yours is the first report I've seen of a DVC reservation automatically linking to a Disney resort site, DL or WDW. Hopefully it will be the first of many and will include WDW reservations linking to WDW MDE!

I see my May and July trips linked in the Disneyland app, but not my December one. I am sure I linked the 2 myself when I made the reservations which would make sense why I see them. But I definitely have not linked December and it is not showing in the app.

edited to add - May is VDH, but July and December are both VGC.

I see my May and July trips linked in the Disneyland app, but not my December one. I am sure I linked the 2 myself when I made the reservations which would make sense why I see them. But I definitely have not linked December and it is not showing in the app.

edited to add - May is VDH, but July and December are both VGC.
When did you make the reservations? I made mine on Sunday. Could be a new feature perhaps.

When did you make the reservations? I made mine on Sunday. Could be a new feature perhaps.

I have had them all a while. Most recent that I made was VGC when my waitlist came through in Feb. So I suppose it could be a new feature.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter