Vegan/Vegetarian Restaurant/Dining Help Thread

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Plasticletters, May 24, 2010.

1. yallli

yallli Earning My Ears

Helpful! Thanks. I think we will be fine here. It’s a great use of a CS. I have 3 boys and they eat SO much :)

2. dk413

dk413 Earning My Ears

I am SO glad to have found this thread. We’re going to Disney in March with my two year old son who has a severe egg allergy (already been epi-penned twice) and this thread has helped to quell some of my anxiety. Sounds like they have a lot of excellent vegan options, even for breakfast! :banana: Will definitely be reading through the previous one millions pages for reviews/options, but in the meantime, if anyone wants to recommend egg-free kid-friendly breakfasts in the parks, I’m all ears! Thanks in advance!

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. Smoosh

Smoosh Earning My Ears

Does anyone know if California Grill and Flying Fish still have their "secret" vegetarian menus?

5. porschegrl

porschegrl DIS Veteran

I can confirm that California Grill still had the "Vegetarian Unplugged" menu when I went a month ago. So good! :love:

mombrontrent likes this.
  6. Smoosh

Smoosh Earning My Ears

Yay! I'm trying to decide between the two for a meal on our last night. I think CG is winning, the unplugged menu looks amazing!

7. Cornish Lad

Cornish Lad Mouseketeer

Very impressed by Tusker House in AK. My wife is a lifelong vegetarian and when we mentioned this at Tusker House the CM on the check-in produced a complete list of the vegetarian/vegan and allergy options available there. Other places where she enjoyed a great selection of vegetarian options were the Boma and Cape May buffets and also good responses from CMs and Chefs at Garden Grill and California Grill.