Vegas Shows

Rachael Q

DIS Veteran
I would like to see Love when we are in Vegas in November,am still trying to convince my travelling companions. Do I need to buy tickets in advance, or will I be able to buy a day or two in advance?

We will see Cirque du Soleil's, Beatles' "Love" in October. For best seats, buy in advance.

Woody

I saw LOVE back in June and it was wonderful! You should definitely purchase your seats in advance.

Just back from L.V.

We saw Cirque du Soleil's Beatles "LOVE" at the Mirage, and Phantom of the Opera at the Venetian. Both were wonderful and well worth seeing.

Woody

Cant believe I'm saying this.....cuz normally I hate the guy.

But for a fairly cheap show and extremely funny...Carrottop was a show well worth the money. There are several 1/2 price show booths around Vegas (one next to the big Coke bottle). Think we paid about 25 bucks a person to see him at the Luxor and dont think I've ever laughed so hard.

Rachael Q said:
I would like to see Love when we are in Vegas in November,am still trying to convince my travelling companions. Do I need to buy tickets in advance, or will I be able to buy a day or two in advance?

We just saw LOVE two weeks ago. It was FABULOUS! My advice is not to buy the most expensive seats, they are too close to the stage and you can't enjoy everything (so far I know 3 people who had these seats and regretted it). I sat in the next section up (Section 207) and they were perfect seats. Try to get either section 207 or section 209.

Buy them in advance. If you are doing it online and don't like the seats they give you, just call up. That's what I did.

The show is at the Mirage, but the tickets can be picked up either at the Mirage, Bellagio or MGM. Just make sure you bring your ID and the exact credit card that you use to purchase the tickets.

Have fun.

I think it's a good idea to buy tickets in advance for any Vegas show that you really want to see. You'll probably get better seats that way and won't run the risk of the show being sold out.

If you have a free night and might want to see another show, go to the ticket outlet early in the day. As mentioned above, it's right next to Coke World (which is right next to M&Ms World) - around the corner from the MGM Grand. They have 1/2 price same-day tickets for lots of shows around town. They don't carry tickets for all of the shows -- you often have to go to the box office where the show is playing. It's worth checking out if you have some extra time (and money!).

I just went to Vegas this past weekend and saw Blue Man Group (awesome, excellent, totally cool!). I would highly recommend that one - be sure to get advance tickets and don't sit up front unless you want to wear a plastic poncho and get splattered with paint and other substances! :bounce:

we got some great tickets once we were in vegas, we didnt have to buy them in advance it's up to you though

The 1/2 price ticket booth is a good idea, though they rarely have tickets for the most popular shows.

Woody

The 1/2 price ticket booth is a good idea, though they rarely have tickets for the most popular shows.

Woody

we got carrot top tickets there once. That was nice

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter