Venues to watch World Cup Russia 2018 final

AussieNSW

Mouseketeer
I was just going over our plans and realised that we will be at GrandFloridian for the World Cup.
If my calculations are correct it will be Sunday morning 15th July at 9:00am. We would love to watch it. Is there a chance that any places will be showing it at that time in the morning on a Sunday and could we bring our 17year old.
I have all my planning done and sorted well that is until I change my mind again or Disney changes something and I then change things again. That was until we factored in the World Cup. So any ideas or guidance would be appreciated.

ESPN Club at Boardwalk.
Hotel bars.
Your resort room.

I was just going over our plans and realised that we will be at GrandFloridian for the World Cup.
If my calculations are correct it will be Sunday morning 15th July at 9:00am. We would love to watch it. Is there a chance that any places will be showing it at that time in the morning on a Sunday and could we bring our 17year old.
I have all my planning done and sorted well that is until I change my mind again or Disney changes something and I then change things again. That was until we factored in the World Cup. So any ideas or guidance would be appreciated.
The World Cup Finals will be on ALL TVs at WDW----Resort Bar TVs,Food Court TVs,Pool Bar TVs,etc.:)

In 2014,Disney had World Cup Finals viewing available also at The Odyssey,Wonders of Life and Restaurantosaurus.

Disney has not announced plans for this year at present.

With July being "Ground Zero" for The 15s,if Brazil or Argentina were to win the World Cup,the celebration they will have at WDW may register on the Richter Scale!lol:)

With July being "Ground Zero" for The 15s,if Brazil or Argentina were to win the World Cup,the celebration they will have at WDW may register on the Richter Scale!lol:)

We’re coming in the night of the 15th. Hopefully the flames are extinguished before we land.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!