Verizon FiOS

Disney Campers

DIS Veteran
Anyone have Verizon FiOS?

I was solicited this in December 99.00 a month and a free 19" LCD TV, nothing but problems right from the install, got a letter saying the TV would be delayed due to "Overwhelming Response" by up to 15 weeks, sent an email to get status on the TV and now I'm told I don't qualify for the TV promotion and to top it off the bill has not been anywhere near 100 dollars a month, I'm bummed i was bait and switched:( :confused: :mad: :mad:

Scott-

Call the State Utility Commission (the number should be on the inside front cover of the Verizon directory). As a Verizon retiree (thank God I'm retired from that hell-hole), when a commission complaint gets registered, Vz takes action. Or at least they used to. Right now Vz is in plenty of hot water with the FPSC due to repair violations.

I hate Verizon, but that's just me. Their wireless service is OK though. My motto is don't get mad, get even.

What is "FiOS" ??

That does sound like a con there.

I have Verizon for my wireless air card for the puter (provided by work), but we use T-Mobile for our personal phones. (Couldn't be happier)

What is "FiOS" ??

Fiber Optic Service = FiOS

It's supposedly the highest speed digital service going right now. The fiber cable carries voice and data, digitally. It's only available in limited areas that Vz projects it will get the highest $$$ return for their outside-plant investment.

It's only available in limited areas that Vz projects it will get the highest $$$ return for their outside-plant investment.

FiOS is available in parts of Buffalo, but only the internet not TV. It is screamin fast, and the price is reasonable for the 2 year introductory offer. Not sure what the full price will be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!