VERO BEACH Information & Adoration Thread

I may have missed this earlier, but...

We are doing a 5 day stay at Vero that is sandwiched by a night prior at AKV and a night after at Riviera. My question is, if I get the dining plan for my night at AKV, the mug usually stays good for 14 days at any WDW resort (so I know it will be good when we get back to Riviera), my question is, will it also work at VB?

I may have missed this earlier, but...

We are doing a 5 day stay at Vero that is sandwiched by a night prior at AKV and a night after at Riviera. My question is, if I get the dining plan for my night at AKV, the mug usually stays good for 14 days at any WDW resort (so I know it will be good when we get back to Riviera), my question is, will it also work at VB?
Yes, it should. We have followed a BWV stay with a VB stay and continued to use our mugs. Also, it appears VB now operates off the same computer system, and Magic Bands should also work for all you stays.

Does anyone know if the Wind & Waves Goofy Breakfast is a buffet? Sorry if this has already been answered. I tried reading through the thread and didn’t see it...

Does anyone know if the Wind & Waves Goofy Breakfast is a buffet? Sorry if this has already been answered. I tried reading through the thread and didn’t see it...
It’s always been family style served when we’ve gone. I would call the resort to find out.

It’s always been family style served when we’ve gone. I would call the resort to find out.
Yes, it was a buffet when I went in June 2018.
Timing may make a difference here. When we last did the breakfast, it was a buffet served in the Sea Grape Room, not in the Wind and Waves Restaurant proper. That was January 2018. In previous visits, we had done family style in the dining room. We were at VB last November, but departed on a cruise on Saturday morning, so didn’t do the breakfast that trip.

When does availability show for the public? For instance I see availability on the date I want, it’s been there for two days now, but not showing online on the main public Vero Beach site. I do not have points to rent it but would prefer that route. Not sure what to do! Does calling the resort to book help?

Since our June Disney World trip is out, we moved our vacation to Vero. I thought that would be a good option under the circumstances. We stayed there years ago and had a lovely time. Hope everything works out for this trip. Fingers crossed and masks on!

We have a 1 bedroom booked for June 1. This morning I read that the other Vero resorts were opening as early as tomorrow, so I'm really hoping that we see them open sooner rather than later.

Also on an interesting note, we had dinner reservations at Wind & Waves on May 30 & a breakfast on June 2.....Last week I received a call from Wind & Waves cancelling my May 30 dinner. So far, no call about breakfast on June 2. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!