• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vero Beach-April or November Best

rombar

Mouseketeer
I have two trips planned to WDW in coming months - one 11/4-11/11 and one 4/20-4/27 - at which time do experienced Vero Beach visitors anticipate would have nicer weather?

It may be a little cooler in April, but November there is still the chance of over spill from Hurrican season and at the very least the beach can have been a bit "chewed up" Personnally I'd go for April.

Feb-April are the primetime tourist (and Snowbird) time for Vero Beach. Chances are November willl also be nice weather but April is probably better (I also think there is a substantial point difference so you might want to consider that as well.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter