Vero Beach Availability?

MamaKate

Simply meant to be...
We're wanting to stay a couple nights Memorial week 2020 and I was wondering if availability is scarce at 7-months? We're looking at an Inn room a Studio.

I've never stayed at Vero Beach but it works out for our plans next year and I'd love to check it out.

Inn rooms are usually open that time of year at 7 months out. Studios somewhat lower chance but still decent.

Why are the inn rooms less desirable? I haven't yet researched much but besides the beds, what's the difference?

Why are the inn rooms less desirable? I haven't yet researched much but besides the beds, what's the difference?

Not less desirable. Many consider them more desirable than the studios. It is just math: there are only 36 studios which are all part of lock-off 2BRs, meaning they can also be reserved as 2BRs; there are 112 inn rooms, resulting in them having much more availability..

Not less desirable. Many consider them more desirable than the studios. It is just math: there are only 36 studios which are all part of lock-off 2BRs, meaning they can also be reserved as 2BRs; there are 112 inn rooms, resulting in them having much more availability..

Ah that makes sense. Thanks.

Piggybacking off of this post - what is the 2 bedroom availability like at 7 months for an August stay? I don't care if it's dedicated or lock off - but what has the typical experience been? I know HHI has availability issues in the summer, i was able to book a 1 bedroom at 7 months (at exactly 8am) no problem. Is Vero the same?

Piggybacking off of this post - what is the 2 bedroom availability like at 7 months for an August stay? I don't care if it's dedicated or lock off - but what has the typical experience been? I know HHI has availability issues in the summer, i was able to book a 1 bedroom at 7 months (at exactly 8am) no problem. Is Vero the same?

2BRs at VB have in the past have been open at 7 months out for August except that dedicated 2BRs have actually disappeared a couple days a week sometimes in August. Not sure why that is since the lock-off is the only one that gives you a chance (if you request third floor and get it) of having any kind of ocean view.

Honestly... Vero Beach is my favorite Disney resort. We used to own there.
The resort itself is beautiful, but we love the old Florida surroundings so much,,,, that we are building a house 10 minutes from the resort.

I have been to Vero many times - always in summer months and I rarely had an issue booking a two bedroom. I have had challenges with the one bedroom though. We most often travel the last two weeks of August; in fact we will be there Aug. 17-24 in a 2 bedroom that I booked at the 7 month window!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter