Vero Beach Food

I checked out the web site and the menu looks good. Is there any other places anyone would recommend that have good seafood? :sunny:

Along the same road, but a smaller place, also out on the water, is Squid Lips. I ate at both places during my trip to Vero in March. There are several others people post about on here. Vero/Sebastian really have some wonderful restaurants; there is a book in the lobby of the resort right by the front desk (to the left) that lists restaurants and menus. Enjoy!

Do try the Ocean Grille. Excellent!!! Go early! The wife and I love it there!

T.E. Yeary said:
Do try the Ocean Grille. Excellent!!! Go early! The wife and I love it there!

How early should we go we'd love to try it!

The Ocean Grille is one of our favorite restaurants! Always go at least a couple of times for dinner during stays at Vero. Excellent food and service - never had a bad meal.

Nope -- we never left the resort! Between the Cabin Room, Sonya's and Shutters ( and cookin in our unit ) we never felt we needed to go "off property" :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!