Vero Beach--how difficult to get March?

WDWNewbie

<font color=deeppink>Sometimes in life you don't g
We have not been to Vero before and would like to start going for a few nights in March each year to add on to Orlando trips.

If we wanted to book a couple of nights (Sun-Thurs) in a Gardenview Inn room, is it so popular that we would we need Vero points to book at 11 months out or do you think any points would pick it up at 7 months?

If anyone has experience with this it would be appreciated!

Thanks!

March is the Premier season, which means it is more popular. I bought enough points for 5 nights in a Ocean View room to have each March (Spring Break). When I checked in last year in March, it was late on a Saturday night, and the CM told me that I got the *last* room in the resort. The resort was booked solid the week I was there. On whether or not to buy extra points just for the added nights there, I think first I would try it at the 7 month window to see about availability. If all you want is a couple of nights, you might luck up getting the Gardenview room.

In Sept. '03 I called and got a Sunday - Wednesday night stay in a Garden view inn room for March '04, the 3rd week, when we have our spring break.
We had just bought DVC and were supposed to go on a cruise for my break, but we wanted to see for ourselves just what we had bought! It was great.

Pixie dust for you to be as lucky!

rwc :wizard:

We are not going in March but Presidents Week during our school break in Feb (also Daytona 500 weekend). I know this is a very popular time in WDW but not sure about Vero. I decided to try at the 7 month mark for 6 nights in 2 Ocean View Inn Rooms and got them!! I did however call day-by-day at least by 10am.

I would think that if your March break was not the same time as Easter you should do OK. But maybe someone with more experience could give you a better answer.

We booked Oceanview for 3/26 - 3/31 at 7 month window. CM said we didn't need to call day by day, but did so anyway. Have been to Vero once in the summer and can't wait to go back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter