VERO BEACH Information & Adoration Thread

It's a bit chilly here, but a beautiful day in VB.

The parks were crazy busy this week. We decided we're going to stay here after NY day next year and miss the marathon crowds.

We enjoyed the stargazing activity last night.

bobbiwoz,

So sorry for your losses.

Chilly? Are you from up north somewhere? I wish it could be like this every day here. We had such a hot summer. Have you eaten at the new restaurant?

bobbiwoz,

So sorry for your losses.

Chilly? Are you from up north somewhere? I wish it could be like this every day here. We had such a hot summer. Have you eaten at the new restaurant?

Thank you for your thoughts.

Yes, we are going home to Dayton Ohio, where it should be 18 degrees when we land!

We have taken food from the "cook and take out" place, and enjoyed the salmon plate and Caesar salad. The muffins are delicious!! Right now, Tom is going for some breakfast sandwiches.

If you are here when Hale's store is opened on Rt 1, I strongly recommend the OJ. Generally I pass on juice, preferring to eat an orange, but theirs is a treat I get every year that we come!

I am enjoying the sausage egg on a bagel sandwich.... Tom has something on a croissant. We are both happy with the food.

We did think the custom yogurt cup was overpriced, still we would get it again.

In a couple of weeks the 7-month window will open for me to book my stay. Visited for just a few hours back in November and really liked what I saw. Very excited!!

We are staying in a two-bedroom villa July 15 to July 22, 2017.
Second visit to Vero Beach. First visit was 1998.
We are DVC members with Hilton Head as our home.

Which forum or thread (I'm not sure of the difference) would I go to to discuss with a DVC member about trading points from Hilton Head to Vero Beach?

Heading down in March for our first stay in a two-bedroom...what is the state of current renovations? Is dining areas open? Any suggestions for activities in the area? Thanks!

Which forum or thread (I'm not sure of the difference) would I go to to discuss with a DVC member about trading points from Hilton Head to Vero Beach?
Under the Disney Vacation Club Forums there is a Rent/Trade forum, you could try there

Heading down in March for our first stay in a two-bedroom...what is the state of current renovations? Is dining areas open? Any suggestions for activities in the area? Thanks!
Dining areas are open, I was hoping somebody might put up some pics but none yet. Renovations on building 15 are complete, haven't heard if they have started on buildings 12 and 14

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!