VERO BEACH Information & Adoration Thread

Posted on another thread, but thought you would like it here as well. Here is the COVID-19 dashboard from Indian River County as well as the rules on beaches/playgrounds:

We will bring our magic bands and see what happens.
I think if your stay coincides with a stay at WDW - for which you're issued Magic Bands - the MB's then consequently will work at VB. If you search "magic bands" in this thread, I even posted about it two years ago: 2 out of 4 of our bands worked at VB (which is not bad, considering we NEVER have all bands work at WDW without some CM intervention!).

I think if your stay coincides with a stay at WDW - for which you're issued Magic Bands - the MB's then consequently will work at VB. If you search "magic bands" in this thread, I even posted about it two years ago: 2 out of 4 of our bands worked at VB (which is not bad, considering we NEVER have all bands work at WDW without some CM intervention!).
We used Magic Bands at VB last November without any WDW stay on that trip. I have found that any non-functioning Magic Band can be activated using the My Disney Experience site. I simply select the MB I want to use, deactivate it, then reactivate it. This has worked every time without a trip to the front desk for CM assistance.

We used Magic Bands at VB last November without any WDW stay on that trip. I have found that any non-functioning Magic Band can be activated using the My Disney Experience site. I simply select the MB I want to use, deactivate it, then reactivate it. This has worked every time without a trip to the front desk for CM assistance.
Good to know!

Have there been any updates on the construction at the resort? Wondering if it's still on track for September.

Is there any details on what type of work they are doing to the pool area when closed? Is it mechanical and minor facelift and paint. Or any major renovation? I have not seen any details, other than it is just closed for about 2 month renovation. But no details on what the renovation is.

Is there any details on what type of work they are doing to the pool area when closed? Is it mechanical and minor facelift and paint. Or any major renovation? I have not seen any details, other than it is just closed for about 2 month renovation. But no details on what the renovation is.
I believe there is some major work being done. I remember hearing mini golf and splash pad area getting renovated and adding another hot tub. Now if I could only remember where I read that

With all that's happening Labor Day seems so far away. Can't wait to feel the sun on my face and hear the waves crash on the shore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter