VERO BEACH Information & Adoration Thread

I chatted with DVC CM this morning - and they said they:
"do not yet have any information on what social distancing with look like at the pools once the Disney Vacation Club Resorts reopen. I hope we get the information soon, as Disney's Vero Beach Resort and Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort reopen tomorrow!"

I am really surprised that they still won't say anything.

Also - anyone going soon - are you coming from NJ, NY or CT?

I chatted with DVC CM this morning - and they said they:
"do not yet have any information on what social distancing with look like at the pools once the Disney Vacation Club Resorts reopen. I hope we get the information soon, as Disney's Vero Beach Resort and Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort reopen tomorrow!"

I am really surprised that they still won't say anything.

Also - anyone going soon - are you coming from NJ, NY or CT?
I am due to arrive in 4 weeks from CT and not sure if I will be able to go. From what I have heard either the quarantine order is in effect through 6/30 or 7/7 or indefinite at this point

We will be at VB for July 4 weekend. Our first time there. Can't wait to see how everything goes with reopening.

I am due to arrive in 4 weeks from CT and not sure if I will be able to go. From what I have heard either the quarantine order is in effect through 6/30 or 7/7 or indefinite at this point
We heard on the Fllorida news last night that the Governor was considering lifting the quarantine from NY and Ct, but with the recent uptick of cases, he is not lifting the quarantine as of yet,

Is anyone there today? What is the pool situation? Is there another thread about this?

Reports are that the chairs are spaced out for social distancing. You tell the CM at the pool entrance how many are in your party and if you want loungers or umbrella or what and they direct you. You are told not to move the chairs. They ask that if you leave for more than 40 minutes, you take your stuff with you. They clean it after each party leaves. Pool, slide and kiddie splash areas are open. So far, it sounds really reasonable and successful.

Reports are that the chairs are spaced out for social distancing. You tell the CM at the pool entrance how many are in your party and if you want loungers or umbrella or what and they direct you. You are told not to move the chairs. They ask that if you leave for more than 40 minutes, you take your stuff with you. They clean it after each party leaves. Pool, slide and kiddie splash areas are open. So far, it sounds really reasonable and successful.

What about masks? Same requirement as WDW 2 years and up anytime except eating and swimming?

Trying to clarify if sitting by the pool at a table or lounge chair, are you expected to wear a mask?

In light of Covid’s footprint on the parks, we are considering moving our October WDW trip to be at least half Vero with the other half resort only at Riviera. However, I just noticed the pool will be down... will it be worthwhile to still go with that out of commission, or should I just stick with the whole stay at Riviera?

We are on ourOur first stay at Vero and everything has been fantastic. Clean room, friendly staff, and people wearing masks. There is an offer when you check in to purchase a $100 gift card for the the sit down restaurants and get a $20 extra gift card for use at the other restaurants. We used this and had a great meal! You can make a reservation on opentable.

We are on ourOur first stay at Vero and everything has been fantastic. Clean room, friendly staff, and people wearing masks. There is an offer when you check in to purchase a $100 gift card for the the sit down restaurants and get a $20 extra gift card for use at the other restaurants. We used this and had a great meal! You can make a reservation on opentable.
Are Vero area restaurants fully open? What extra precautions are in place at the pool? Do people seem to be socially distancing on the beach? Thanks in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter