Vero Beach Question

zoarswimmer

Mouseketeer
:smooth:
i am staying at vero beach for two nights in May at a studio and i was just wondering if anyone could tell me how the studios are set up and possibly have some nice pictures. I have never been to vero and was just hoping someone could tell me some highlights of the resort and what i should request for the location..thank you everyone...

Vero Beach studios have a queen bed and a pull out sofa with the same sort of mini kitchen that studios at WDW have. The inn rooms, whether ocean view or garden view have, with some exceptions, 2 queen beds as well as the mini kitchen. I understand that some rooms have a king bed, but we have never stayed in one.

We love to ride the bikes along the "Historic Jungle Trail." It's 5 miles round trip according to the map that Eb and Flo's provide, but someone here mentioned that you can take it further, nearly or to Sebastian, and we'd like to do that some day.

When you go in May, there may be talks in the evening regarding the sea turtles that use that area as nesting grounds, and you may be lucky enough to take a turtle walk and see some nests! I only saw a "false crawl" where the female came up, didn't like the feel of the sand or was scared away and didn't nest. The naturalists tell you what to look for as you go on the hike.

Bobbi :)

Thank you for the replies.. I was reading that the inn rooms are more desirable and am worried the studio units will not be as nice.. Normally I thought it would be the other way around.. I hope either way that the resort will be nice for a couple days.. thank you again

We will be going to VB for the first time this September...we've always wanted to stay there! I, too, have been searching for some photos. Have you tried doing a search on Webshots? That brought up some results for me. GOOD LUCK!

We have always stayed in an inn room, either garden or ocean view, depending on the points we had available. However, because the studio has the bed and sofa, DH definitely wants to stay in a studio the next time. So, the last time we were there, in August, we went to the out buildings and peeked into a studio, and I was satisfied that it will be a nice stay. I know that people have said that there wasn't much of a view from studio locations, but, fortunately or not, the hurricanes that hit have done a job on the vegetation and you would have a view from the building we saw.

There was a washer/dryer set up near the garage area so you won't have to go to the main building to use laundry facilities if you are booking a studio.

We want the sofa because we tend to fall asleep watching movie or TV if we are in bed, and a large part of being on vacation is getting to watch movies we otherwise don't have time to see!

Bobbi :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter