• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vero Beach Today - BRRRRRRRR!!!!

ClarabelleCow

Where did my tag go? Oh fairy, can you help me?
WOW - just saw on our local NY station weather that it was 39 degrees in Vero Beach this morning!! never realized it could get that cold down there! My MIL lives there, I bet shes dressed like shes in Northern Canada!!!!

Don't know what station I had on, but they were talking to an Orlando reporter and it was 40ish there this morning. Showed frost on a car window.

We had lows pretty close to that Thanksgiving week, Epcot & MK were rather empty during the evening. Got a great spot to watch Illuminations.

This is why I can never talk my dad into a January trip.

We went once in early Feb. Froze our tookies off till the last day... MGM and 80+ degrees. Figures. Last December we had more cold days than warm. Our AK day we were in our heavy winter coats reserved for going home.

It does get cold in FL. But when it snows, they shut everything down. No snow plows. 1/2 inch and they run for cover.

For a few years my DMom rented a place in Ft. Myers for the month of February. Every time we visited her it was cloudy and chilly...although in a heated pool, I did swim. So, there's no guarantee for warm weather in Florida, but for sure it's warmer than here in Ohio! I don't think the temps will be abover 30 for the whole week. Each day we wake up to a new dusting of snow.

DH is in Alabama and it was in the 20s there last night.

Bobbi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter