Vero Beach

We stopped here for lunch/quick tour last week while we were in Southern Florida! It was beautiful...can't way to go back! Is Hilton Head just as nice?

We leave on Friday for VB! Its our first time and we are so excited!
Have a great trip! :sunny:

We are arriving this Sunday at our favorite place to celebrate our 25th anniversary! We can't wait! :lovestruc

castawayk Happy Anniversary! :cheer2:

Maybe we will run into you. It will be me and 3 children, DS10 months, DD7 (DD Bday trip) and DS8. On second thought, you might see our crew and go the other direction :rolleyes:

Have a great trip! :sunny:

Hi Tinky,
As you can see I'm new to posting here. I see your home resort is Old Key West. That is ours as well, we have been DVC members since '95. We love Old Key West and when we go to WDW we always stay "at home". We were one of the first at the grand opening at Vero Beach in Oct '95 and fell in love with it. We are actually leaving our "kids" (DS's 15 and 18) at home this time as we found we just couldn't take them from school now but we did so want to celebrate our 25th. Maybe we will run into you there, I will be on the lookout for you guys. Thank you so much for the anv. wishes.
:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!