Vero Beach?

Cheryl N. WI

DIS Veteran
We will be spending 3 nights at VBR in an Inn OV room the end of June after spending time at WDW and Universal (I'm looking foreward to some relaxing before coming home) and I am wondering do we need to bring beach towels or do they have towels at the pool like they do at the WDW resorts and if so can we use these on the beach or would we be able to take towels from our room and call housekeeping for more? I'd really like to not have to pack bulky beach towels - they take up so much space in the suitcase!
Also wondering if they have laundry facilities for the people staying in the Inn rooms? It might be nice to get some of the laundry done so that I won't have so much to come home to - LOL.
I'm getting very anxious for this trip, we leave in 2 weeks!

Cheryl:bounce:

Yes, they provide towels at the pool and have laundry facilities within the main building for your use. The best place to park is under the building and take the elevator (luggage carts are available and should be located near the elevator at garage level). Enjoy!
*note: we love staying at VB after our days at WDW (4 days after 12 at WDW in Jan.)

Again, yes they have towels and you can take them to the beach, there are free laundry facilities in the Inn as well.

We love Vero and have been 7 times since we joined have a great time but watch out for the bugs (noseeum's) early morning and evening. They sure can bite, but a decent bug spray takes care of them.

What time of year are the noseeum's at Vero? We were at HH this March and met some very friendly noseeum's on the golf courses (ha ha)!!

We are thinking of heading to Vero for a first time visit in October. Are they there then?

The laundry facilities at the Inn can get very busy. They are on the 4th floor. You need 2 quarters for detergent for each load, but the machines are free.

No noseeum's in October or in March/April when we last there.

I too had a very nasty experience with while waiting in line to book my daughter into the Un-Birthday party last June.

Again we really enjoyed Vero in October!

:pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter