Very disappointed with park hours next few months......

DSLRuser

Age is a state of mind
10am opening for the Studios.....
11am opening for epcot....

I think we may just hang out at the resort pool all day and skip the parks. it is becoming more of a hassle then it is worth at this point. This is not a Disney trip I am looking forward to and it is sad.

Well that's for the initial opening phase. Depending on when you're going all that is subject to change. Don't throw in the towel just yet (you may need it at the pool);)

This is going to be a very unusual adventure, isn't it?

I'm back-and-forth daily. Sometimes several times a day. And every time I'm about to pull the pin I remind myself this will not be at all like the September trips I've taken in the last five years. But for me, I want to experience it.

What is likely to be the big downside is guests upset and complaining. Things are going to be very, very different but people are going to go anyway and then be upset - and they are going to take it out on cast members. Well, I'm still going. And I'm actually looking forward to it. I'm going to miss my usual rituals. But I'll adapt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter