VERY FUNNY!!! How do I get rid of seeing the CB in big print

bfeller

<font color=green>"if he doesn't believe in fairie
I know that I know how to do this but I am drawing a big blank. Can anyone help the old lady who has lost her memory?

Oh yes, I could read the CB from across the room. My little lovely teens must be playing a trick on old mom. That is what I get for leaving the room and doing some laundry. Guess I have learned my lesson. DON'T STOP DISING TO DO LAUNDRY!!!

<font color=navy>Go up to View in your menu bar at the top of the screen, and then go to text size, and choose a smaller font. :)

That's strange. Mine was huge too when I turned it on at first. Don't blame your teens yet. I'm pretty sure they weren't messing with my computer.:D

Thank you ever so much. I will never do laundry again for those pesky teenagers.

Somehow, I manage to change my font sometimes. I have no one to blame but myself, either, no teenagers around here :rolleyes:

That's odd....because my computer was showing a BIG DIS page last week several times and I totally blamed it on the teens!!!:rolleyes: :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!