Very last minute New Year's vacation

syzslak

Mouseketeer
Today at work I got tomorrow (12-31) off and I already had the 1st off so I thought about taking a ride down to Disney tonight and having New Year's Eve at Disney World. How great is Disney on New Year's Eve? Will it be too crowded to make it worth our while (it's 5 hours away)? And is Magic Kingdom the place to be or does Epcot or MGM do anything special. Any help would be great as we'd have to leave pretty soon to drive down.

Thanks.

Any time at Disney is worth it, right? :teeth:

That said, it should be Spam in a can! Historically, MK has been closed to off site visitors by early morning (and also to on site visitors a bit later in the day). If memory serves, I believe either Epcot or MGM also closed to guests last New Years Eve.

If you can go with the idea that you'll get into a park but it might not be the one you wanted to get into, I'd definitely make the trip. If you're not up for crushing crowds, maybe go anyway and enjoy Disney's non-park offerings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter